Call for papers, 28th International Conference of the International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies: Synergies in Intercultural Communication, 22-25 March 2023, City University of Macau, Macau, China. Deadline: 27 November 2022.
The City University of Macau (CityU Macau) and the International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies (IAICS) will host the 28th International Conference of the International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies on 22-25 March 2023 at CityU Macau, Taipa campus. This year the theme is “Synergies in Intercultural Communication: Languages, Professions and Heritages”. Organizers would like to invite scholars, educators, administrators, graduates, and undergraduate students from all disciplines of cultural sciences, and related fields, to submit proposals to the conference.
The IAICS Conference 2023 focuses on interdisciplinary research in intercultural communication, using a variety of methodology for intercultural communication research and disseminating practical findings to facilitate understanding across cultures. It intends to enhance global intercultural sensitivity and involve educators, business professionals, and students worldwide in effective and satisfying dialogues about diversity and transcultural communication issues.
Several positions are available in Applied Linguistics & English Studies, City University of Macau, Macau, China. Deadline: 21 May 2022.
1. Assistant Professor, Applied Linguistics & English Studies
2. Associate Professor, Applied Linguistics & English Studies
3. Professor, Applied Linguistics and English Studies
In each case, they are looking for at least two areas of the following aspects of Applied Linguistics and English Studies: Applied Linguistics; AI for linguistic studies; Multimodality learning; Corpus Linguistics; Teaching languages to young learners; language development; Psycholinguistics; Intercultural Communication; Second language acquisition; Research methods in social sciences; Multilingual education; translation; speech and language therapy; language disability.
Head of the Global Exchange Office, City University of Macau, Macau, China. Deadline: 20 December 2021.
The City University of Macau is now inviting applications for the Head of their Global Exchange Office. Job description and qualifications include:
- Assist the senior management in steering the development of the University in global affairs according to its vision & mission;
- Responsible for the University’s global strategies. global education, exchange programs, and the University’s institutional development and partnerships in mainland;
- Liaise collaborations and partnerships with international universities and corporations;
- Responsible for agreements and MOUs with external entities;
- Responsible for Study Abroad Programs;
- Responsible for international visits by university delegations;
- Responsible for other University affairs as assigned.