Head of the Global Exchange Office, City University of Macau, Macau, China. Deadline: 20 December 2021.
The City University of Macau is now inviting applications for the Head of their Global Exchange Office. Job description and qualifications include:
- Assist the senior management in steering the development of the University in global affairs according to its vision & mission;
- Responsible for the University’s global strategies. global education, exchange programs, and the University’s institutional development and partnerships in mainland;
- Liaise collaborations and partnerships with international universities and corporations;
- Responsible for agreements and MOUs with external entities;
- Responsible for Study Abroad Programs;
- Responsible for international visits by university delegations;
- Responsible for other University affairs as assigned.