Research Communications Administrator, Insight SFI Research Centre for Data Analytics, Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland, UK. Deadline: 29 July 2022.
The Research Communications Administrator reports to the Centre Manager and Centre Director at the Insight SFI Research Centre for Data Analytics. The Research Communications Administrator will principally support the collection, development and writing of research communications content. This content will fold into the Insight communications strategy, be related to events promotion and development of publicity materials for research projects across Insight@DCU. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make the role their own depending on their interests and experience, in response to the priorities of the Site.
- The ideal candidate must have a primary degree in the area of marketing, media or other relevant area.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of three years’ relevant experience working in communications.
- The successful candidate will be well organised, capable of co-ordinating and progressing tasks on their own initiative and be able to contribute in a collaborative way to the Operations team.
- S/he will have excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A qualification or experience working in science communication would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience working in a Research Centre or University environment would be a distinct advantage.