Senior Lecturer in Intercultural Communication, Department of Applied Information Technology, University of Gothenburg, Sweden. Deadline: 17 May 2022.
Subject area description: The topic of communication focuses on understanding various forms of communication in different contexts. Communication is an interdisciplinary area at the intersection of social sciences, humanities and technology. Intercultural communication explores the influence of culture on communication in different areas of application, ranging from business to cooperation and conflict.
Job assignments: This position of senior lecturer includes teaching and skills development, with the aim that the teaching will be research connected. In this position you are expected to:
- Teach courses in the international Master’s in Communication programme (which is taught entirely in English).
- Ensure that your teaching efforts are based on research-related competence.
- Prepare and deliver entire courses or parts of courses and be able to take on course responsibilities.
- Grade examination assignments.
- Supervise master’s theses widely across the field of communication.
- Other administrative tasks related to the position might be relevant.