Research Professor on Migration and Global Mobility, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Antwerp, Antwerpen, Belgium. Deadline: 28 February 2022.
As a member of the Academic Staff (Dutch: Zelfstandig Academisch Personeel, ZAP), you will contribute to the University of Antwerp’s three core tasks: research, academic service and teaching. During your first max. 10 years as a research professor, your role will consist primarily of academic research with some limited involvement in teaching. You will also be involved in academic organisation and management.
- You will expand high-quality scientific research on migration and global mobility.
- You will acquire and manage national and international research funding.
- You will publish in international journals and specialist literature.
- You will develop an international scientific network, including the further development of the scientific network existing within and beyond the Faculty of Social Sciences.
- You will supervise PhD students and postdoctoral researchers.
- You will translate research insights into societally relevant valorisation initiatives.