University Assistant with Doctorate, The Institute of Translation Studies, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Graz, Graz, Austria. Deadline: September 9, 2020.
40 hours a week; fixed-term employment for the period of 6 years; position to be filled as of October 12th 2020.
* Independent research and scientific collaboration in the research area “Translation and cooperation in times of technocapitalism”
* Possibility to write an empirically-based postdoctoral thesis (habilitation) with a focus on translation technology and (digital) translation didactics
* Preparation of a structured overview of new developments and innovations in translation technology and digital translation didactics
* Publications in scientific journals and/or other forms of knowledge transfer (dissemination of knowledge)
* Assistance in the acquisition of external funding
* Contribution to existing and new research projects
* Participation in and co-organisation of workshops, symposia and conferences
* Teaching of courses, among others in the field of translation technology
* Student support
* Administration related to research and teaching