The College of Media and International Culture includes the following areas: Communication, Journalism & Communication, Film Studies, Aesthetics, Cultural critique, Linguistics, Teaching Chinese as a Second Language.
1. Professor in Communication & Media Studies. Deadline: 4 December 2019.
2. Visiting Foreign Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Deadline: 4 December 2019.
Applicants should be able to work at ZJU from 2 months to 1 year, teach course(s) for either undergraduates or graduates in English. Candidates must have a PhD degree, hold a corresponding position, have a strong teaching record in related areas.
3. Visiting Chair Professor. Deadline: 4 December 2019.
Candidates should be a leading international scholar with global impact in the field of media and communication. The successful candidates should work at ZJU for at least 2 months each year, and are expected to give scholarly talks, promote collaborative teaching and publications.
4. Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor in Media and International Culture. Deadline: 15 January 2020.
5. Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor in International Studies. Deadline: 15 January 2020.
The School of International Studies specialises in research fields and specialisations for the following areas: Second Language Acquisition, Pragmatics, Language Testing, Studies of Chinese as a Second Language, British & American Literature, Medieval English, Renaissance Literature, Theoretical Linguistics, Intercultural Communication, French Language and Literature, German Language and Literature, Japanese Language and Literature, Russian Language and Literature.