German Chancellor Fellowships, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany. Deadline: 29 September, 2021.
The German Chancellor Fellowship sponsors future decision-makers, multipliers and thought leaders – regardless of industry. You are invited to apply if you:
- hold Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, Russian, South African or American citizenship
- work in a field such as politics, business, media, administration, society or culture and have demonstrable initial leadership experience
- will have completed your first academic degree (Bachelor or comparable degree) no more than twelve years ago. The key date for calculating this twelve-year period is 1 October of the year in which the selection is made.
- want to conduct an independently developed project with a host of your choice in Germany
- have good knowledge of English and/or German