University Lecturer in Comparative Philosophy, Institute of Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities, University of Leiden, Netherlands. Deadline: 5 March 2019.
- Teaching in English in African/Africana philosophy and/or East Asian philosophy, in comparative philosophy, and in other areas of philosophy in our BA and MA programmes in Philosophy and in other Leiden University degree programmes as required, including supervision of BA and MA theses;
- Teaching in Dutch in due course;
- Supervision of PhD research;
- Original research in philosophy and dissemination of findings through appropriate channels;
- Acquisition of research funding from outside sources;
- Representation of the field to external audiences and media;
- Active participation in the running of the institution.