COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant full-time position within the area of Organizational Communication at the Department of International Business Communication (IBC). Particularly relevant areas of research include:
– internal corporate communication and organizational discourse
– preferably with an interest in intercultural aspects, or
– the role of communication in identity and culture formation in organizations and corporations, or
– the transfer of information and knowledge in organizations.
IBC is dedicated to interdisciplinary and problem-focused research in business humanities and is dedicated to developing research-based knowledge that relates directly to the challenges business organizations face in an increasingly internationalized environment.
Applicants must have:
– a documented track record of published research in international journals
– documented strengths in the relevant fields of organizational communication
– teaching experience equivalent to a three-year Assistant Professorship.
The fields of research at IBC include the role of communication and language(-s) in interlingual and intercultural communication, the role of communication competences in organizations, the role of language and culture in communication technology and social technologies, as well as the teaching of language skills.
Appointment and salary will be according the agreement between The Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).
Closing date: 15. June 2013
Copenhagen Business School must receive all application material, including all appendices (see items above), by the application deadline.