The ERASMUS MUNDUS JOINT DOCTORATE in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES for BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (IT4BI-DC) Programme provides EU-funded SCHOLARSHIPS to students selected by the IT4BI-DC Consortium.
The IT4BI-DC Consortium is composed of the following institutions:
– Universite Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) (Belgium)
– Aalborg Universitet (AAU) (Denmark)
– Technische Universitaet Dresden (TUD) (Germany)
– Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC) (Spain)
– Poznan University of Technology (PUT) (Poland)
The selected PhD students will receive net salary between €1400 – €2200, depending on the institution. More details concerning the funds.
The IT4BI-DC Programme offers multiple cutting the edge research topics, in the areas including among others:
– Business Intelligence for WEB and Big Data Analysis
– BI on Spatio-Temporal data
– Warehousing unstructured data
– Multidimensional data analysis in a cloud
– Data integration architectures for real-time BI
– Geo-social analytics
– Advanced smart grid analytics
– BI on sequential data
– BI on advanced hardware
– Privacy in data analysis
– Collaborative data analysis
A graduate from the IT4BI-DC Programme will be awarded either a join degree or double degree offered by two of the Partner institutions. The type of the degree awarded is subject to internal regulations of the countries where the Partner institutions are located.
PhD candidates applying for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship:
December 21st, 2012 : scholarship application deadline
January 8th, 2013 : uploading reference letters deadline
End of February 2013: preliminary decision of the scholarship
End of April 2013 : formal confirmation of the scholarship granting
PhD candidates not applying for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship:
April 30th, 2013: programme application deadline for Non-European students
June 30th, 2013 : programme application deadline for European students
PhD candidates are required to apply via the IT4BI-DC online application.