Virtual Marathon for Dialogue, Anna Lindh Foundation, Alexandria, Egypt (online resource).
The Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue consists in a series of cultural activities, weekly webinars on main issues for the promotion of EuroMed cultural cooperation, virtual trainings, seminars, exhibitions, debates led by the ALF Networks and partners, and building on all the work the ALF had done in preparation of MedForum 2020.
The main components include:
- A regional launch event on 30 September 2020, in partnership with IEMED as the Head of the Anna Lindh Foundation Spanish National Network
- The organization of a series of activities planned within the different programmes of the Foundation between September and December 2020 that will be the occasion to initiate the debate on the state and the future of EuroMed cooperation
- The presentation of the ALF civil society contribution during the UFM regional Forum between 25 and 27 November in close coordination with the Secretariat of the Union for the Mediterranean
- The launch of a social media campaign running through 2021 to broadly spread the messaging of the initiative and engaging a large audience and social media influences with a specific focus on youth
- A traditional media campaign and coverage of the Virtual Marathon for Dialogue activities at the EuroMed level
- A programme of virtual activities as mentioned earlier including regional conferences, workshops, exhibitions, trainings and debates in the first semester of 2021 to be organised in coordination with the ALF Heads of Network and network members as well as some of the ALF partners
- And final regional outcomes activity in Croatia in 2021 where they had planned to implement MEDForum 2020