Postdoctoral Fellowships and Bursaries 2020-21, Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities (IASH), University of Edinburgh, Scotland. Deadline: 30 April 2020.
Applications are invited for postdoctoral bursaries from candidates in any area of the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. The Institute welcomes visiting researchers from across the world. A 2020-2021 IASH Postdoctoral Fellowship provides:
- Research visit at the University of Edinburgh for three to ten months
- Bursary* of up to a maximum of £13,000
- Dedicated office space, University e-mail and library access
- An allocated University mentor from an area relevant to the Fellows’ research interests
- Weekly Fellows’ Lunch to build community
- Collegial work-in-progress seminar series for testing new ideas
- Calendar of engaging events at the Institute and College
- Opportunities to participate in and design funded workshops, colloquia, etc at the Institute
NOTE: Many other fellowships are offered by IASH as well.