Internship, Intercultural Dialogue Platform, Brussels, Belgium. Deadline extended to 16 October 2019.
Intercultural Dialogue Platform is an NGO in Brussels, founded in 2005 to foster debate and analysis on intercultural dialogue, preventing extremism and other types of intolerance for a peaceful and respectful coexistence in European societies. By so doing, it aims to make practical contributions to the decision-making processes on relevant developments and issues impacting on community relations in Europe. The association also represents 8 European dialogue organizations associated with the Hizmet movement. (a.k.a. Gülen movement).
IDP offers an internship possibility for university graduates in its office in Brussels. This is a position for 6 months. Candidates will have:
- A graduate degree ideally in EU affairs, political science, economics, public policy or similar areas.
- Positive attitude and keen interest in the EU and its policies
- Knowledge and experience on drafting project proposals on EU level (Preferably Erasmus + KA2 Program)
- The ability to conduct research and analysis
- The ability to learn quickly and work within a team
- Satisfactory English speaking and writing skills. A good command of French or Dutch. Other languages will be asset!
- Good social skills and the motivation to work in a multicultural environment