International Conference on Intercultural Management, Iasi, Romania, 2016
The Conference is organized by the Center for Socio-Economic Studies and Multiculturalism together with “Nutrigrup” Romania Association and other partners. The conference will bring together scholars and practitioners in order to support the dialogue between theory and practice in intercultural management and global leadership. The conference will combine academic and practitioner presentations with workshops. The conference will host 6 keynote speakers. Noted business, academic and community leaders are invited to use the conference as a forum to share their expertise, experience, and research in diverse areas. The conference is aimed at presenting current approaches to intercultural management and global leadership with emphasis on the new challenges for Eastern Europe.
The goals of the conference are:
• To draw attention to the new and important challenges of globalization for Eastern European countries
• To provide scholars, educators, business professionals and practitioners from different countries with opportunities to interact, network and benefit from each other’s research and expertise related to intercultural management and global leadership issues
• To share resources, ideas, and best practices for building intercultural management competence and engage in dialogue on how to tap into the positive sides of cultural diversity , and how companies and institutions can realize its potential.
• To synthesize research perspectives and foster interdisciplinary scholarly dialogues for developing integrated approaches to complex problems of communication and understanding across cultures
• To disseminate through volumes and websites the results of research and practice to other practitioners and professionals in the field of intercultural management
• To educate the general audience on intercultural issues and on the results of research and practice in intercultural management and leadership