Multiple Fellowships, Institute for Advanced Study, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary. Deadline: September 1, 2020.
The purpose of the Institute for Advanced Study (hereinafter as “IAS CEU”) at Central European University is to promote the free and independent pursuit of pioneering scholarly research in the context of an interdisciplinary intellectual community with the expectation of the publication or other forms of dissemination of research results. Located in Budapest, the cultural and academic hub of Central and Eastern Europe, and attached to a densely international university, IAS CEU brings together scholars from all over the world who work mainly in the fields of the social sciences, humanities, law and art but would not necessarily be restricted to these domains of academic research. Special fellowship programs for scholars from other fields may be designed in response to emerging academic and scientific changes and developments. High-level scholarly work is achieved through a combination of sustained, individually undertaken research, and collaboration, exchange, symbiosis and synergy with other scholars. IAS CEU is committed to providing its fellows with the time, space, environment and opportunity to design their own balance among the opportunities offered.
- Junior and Senior Core Fellowships for 2021/2022. The call is open. The deadline is September 1, 2020.
- Fritz Thyssen Junior Fellowship for 2021/2022. The call is open. The deadline is September 1, 2020.
- Affiliated Fellowship at IAS CEU for 2021/2022. The call is open. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- The Botstiber Junior Fellowship in Transatlantic Austrian and Central European Relationships for 2021/2022. The call is open. The deadline is September 1, 2020.
- The Artist in Residence Fellowship for 2021/2022. The call is open. The deadline is September 1, 2020.
- Constructive Advanced Thnking (CAT). The second call for applications is open. The deadline is September 1, 2020.