Call for Papers: Global Communication Association Conference: Perspectives on Africa Media and Communication, Durban University of Technology, Durban, South Africa, June 10-12, 2020. Deadline: February 29, 2020.
Hosted by the Durban University of Technology, the Global Communication Association invites abstracts for the 16th annual convention to be held in Durban, South Africa from June 10 – 12, 2020. The GCA invites research papers exploring any aspect of issues related to the theme of the conference, including the following broad topics:
- African media and communication methodologies, theories, and perspectives
- Media and their impact on public opinion
- The evolving modes of teaching and learning
- New communication technologies, the Internet, and social media
- Intercultural communication
- News and information flow