National University of Mongolia and School of Philology and Communication of Buryat State University, Russia invite proposals for the International Conference on Integrated Research in Language and Culture, Mind and Cognition to be held June 28-30, 2018 at Buryat State University and Baikal Riviera Resort in Russia. Proposals for paper and poster presentations, workshops and panel discussions are invited in the following areas psycholinguistics, cognitive psychology and semiotics, translation and intercultural communication, cultural identity and related issues in discourse research, issues related to the ontology of language, studies of Mongolian World through modern research methodology, new trends in national and foreign literature studies, modern language and communication teaching technologies and methods, use of proper names in discourse. All the selected proposals will be published in conference proceedings prior to the conference.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
– author information: name, city and country, research interests, institutional affiliation, present position/occupation, paper title (no more than 12 words), e-mail.
– Proposal should be 6–12 pages in Times New Roman, 14, 1.5 paragraph space, margins: top and bottom – 20mm, right – 20mm, left – 20mm).
– Proposal should include an abstract of 100-120 words.
– submit your proposal by February 15, 2018.
– notice of acceptance to be provided on April 15, 2018.
All questions should be sent to Natalia Tsybikova.