Eligibility: All UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply that meet the academic requirements.
As part of a continuing programme of expansion of research activity in these areas, Coventry University is offering full-time PhD studentships to well-qualified individuals, to start in September 2018.
Award Details: Bursary plus tuition fees
Duration: Full Time – 3 years to 3 years 6 months Fixed Term
Informal enquiries are essential before application; contact Samima Hussain to discuss this opportunity.
Proposals welcomed for PhD research projects in distinct and cross disciplinary areas related to current research themes:
- Communities, Representation and Inclusion
- Faith and Peaceful Relations
- Global Development
- Migration, Displacement and Belonging
- Peacebuilding and Conflict Transformation
- Protective Security and Resilience
- Transnational and Maritime Security
- Trust and Workplace Relations
- Counter Terrorism
- Urban Resilience