IMéRA and its partners are issuing 4 calls, one per programme. Each programme is associated with a general call and a set of specific residencies jointly managed by local, national or international partners. These specific residencies include chairs reserved for experienced researchers.
- Art, Science and Society Programme
- Mediterranean Programme
- “Science Meets Humanities” Programme
- Global Phenomena and Regulation Programme
- Residence schemes (from 3 to 10 months) scheduled between September 2018 and July 2019
- Deadline: Monday 18 September 2017 at 1:00 pm (French time)
IMéRA is the Institute for Advanced Study of Aix-Marseille University – AMU. As such, it is a member of Réseau Français des Instituts d’Etudes Avancées (RFIEA) [French Advanced Study Institutes Network] as well as of Réseau NETIAS [Eurias network] that includes the main European Institutes for Advanced Study.
IMéRA aims at fostering the emergence and development of world-class cross-disciplinary research approaches and grooms young researchers for such approaches on Aix-Marseille University ground.
IMéRA also enthusiastically welcomes projects bearing on Mediterranean territories or submitted by researchers from the Mediterranean rim.