Northeastern University (Boston, MA) invites applications from candidates for the 2017-18 Northeastern University Future Faculty Fellowship (Postdoctoral) Program.
Northeastern University’s mission emphasizes translational research that addresses global challenges and enhances social wellbeing. Northeastern University strives to create a vibrant and diverse community, characterized by collaboration, creativity, and unwavering commitment to excellence and an equally unwavering commitment to exhibiting respect for one another. Northeastern celebrates diversity in all its forms and fosters a culture of respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds community.
Consistent with Northeastern’s mission, vision and core values, the objectives of the Future Faculty fellowship program are:
1) to encourage and promote excellence and diversity in the pool of future faculty candidates in all disciplines at Northeastern;
2) to introduce to Northeastern’s academic community postdoctoral researchers who are considering faculty careers;
3) to enhance opportunities for academic careers for persons from diverse backgrounds who have demonstrated a commitment to an inclusive faculty and an inclusive academic experience for all students;
4) to prepare Future Faculty Fellows for possible tenure-track appointments at Northeastern;
5) to enhance the academic environment of Northeastern’s departments by providing opportunities for students and faculty to gain experience in multi-cultural, broadly diverse and inclusive work settings and research collaborations that improve the capacity of all their members.
The complete Future Faculty Fellowship description that includes eligibility, fellowship terms, and the online application information can be found online.