The 18th World Congress of Applied Linguistics invites proposals for presentations that are related to policy, research, theory and practice in any area of Applied Linguistics. Proposals may be for individual papers, posters, symposia or workshops (see below for information about submissions).
Theme: Innovation and Epistemological Challenges in Applied Linguistics.
Deadline for submissions: March 31 st, 2016.
– Aneta Pavlenko (Temple University)
– Ben Rampton (King’s College London)
– Lorenza Mondada (University of Basel)
– Luiz Paulo da Moita Lopes (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro)
– Marilda Cavalcanti (Universidade de Campinas)
– Mary Bucholtz (University of California, Santa Barbara)
Host AILA affiliate: Association of Applied Linguistics of Brazil (ALAB)