Fakhrinur HUSEYNLI writes:
We have had a youth NGO in Azerbaijan since 2002 which is interested in joining international projects and activities. If you wish, we are ready to sign partnership agreements to organize joint projects in Azerbaijan or send our active young participants to your coming activities in 2014 under Erasmus+ and other foundation programs.
If there are any small participation fees for your programs, our participants are ready to pay that amount. They will be glad to be part of your coming academic programs, workcamps, summer camps, internship, volunteer and training activities.
Thanks for your cooperation in advance. We are looking forward to cooperating with you in 2014.
Further information about ATYA:
Azerbaijan Tafakkur Youth Association (ATYA) is a national NGO working towards building better civil society. The organization is located in Absheron region (between Baku and Sumgait cities). ATYA has been mainly active in disseminating information on Human Rights Education, Peace Promotion and Civil Society Building. We look forward to creating local-international partnerships with great pleasure for organize fruitful and interesting projects for the sake of peace building, youth empowerment and civil society development.
The main purpose of ATYA is enlightenment, especially youth, on the social, scientific-cultural, legal spheres, to development thinking and to strengthen their role in civil society building.
- Art and cultural exchange, conflict solution, intercultural learning and peace building;
- NGO/Civil society and community building/development;
- Youth empowerment, capacity building, apprenticeship and business education;
- Advocacy, active citizenship, youth exchange and voluntarism;
- Human rights education and promotion;
- Healthy life style (HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria);
- Environment and biodiversity education.
For more information on Azerbaijan Tafakkur Youth Association, ATYA, see this video.
Those interested in potential collaborations should contact:
Director of Institute for Peace & Dialogue