Call for papers, IAIE 2020: Intercultural Education in an Age of Information and Disinformation Conference, The Kibbutzim College of Education & The MOFET Institute, Tel Aviv, Israel, June 27-30, 2021. Deadline: October 25, 2020.
The recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has brought new challenges and rapid changes, which have initiated extensive discussion on key social and educational concepts, such as, racism, equity, nationality, empathy, diversity, and technology. These concepts form a basis for discourse on their role in intercultural education.
In this conference, participants will discuss a variety of topics relevant to the new global situation, among other intercultural topics. The conference includes the following strands:
• Peace Education
• Cooperative and Collaborative Learning in Multicultural Settings
• Using Assistive Technology to Promote Universal Design for Learning in an Inclusive Learning Environment
• Language Awareness
• Educational Assessment Suitable for the Multicultural Era of the 21st Century
• History Education and Multiculturality
• Democracy and Mutual Life
• Technology to Promote Globalization & Intercultural Education
• Intercultural Competence: Policies and Innovative Practices
• Empathy & Gender
• Diverse Academia
• Ecohumanism and the Challenges of Cultural and Environmental Sustainability
• Religious Education, Immigration and Interreligious Education