The Austrian Federal Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs will reward successful and solution-oriented intercultural dialogue projects. Are you ‒ or anyone in your network ‒ involved in a project that promotes intercultural dialogue and fits the criteria? If so, they would love to hear from you. They consider initiatives active in one or more of these fields: Art/Culture, Youth, Human Rights, Global Citizenship Education, and Integration. Deadline: 26th of March 2018
The Intercultural Achievement Award 2018 will be awarded for the best project in each of these five categories:
- SUSTAINABILITY: Best ongoing project with sustainable impact (Prize: EUR 10.000,-)
- RECENT EVENTS: Best project with reference to current issues (Prize: EUR 5.000,-)
- INNOVATION: Most innovative intercultural project (Prize: EUR 5.000,-)
- MEDIA: Best media contribution for intercultural understanding (Prize: EUR 5.000,-)
- INTEGRATION IN AUSTRIA: This category is only available to projects which are active and located within Austria (Prize: EUR 5.000,-)
Both large- and small-scale projects within the four categories implemented by organisations or individuals qualify as potential award winners. The projects need to be either in the process of being implemented or already concluded.