The Media and Communication Department at Muhlenberg College is entering its second year of an exciting, media-focused study abroad program in Dublin, Ireland. A group of 15 to 20 Muhlenberg students majoring in Media or Film Studies travels with a faculty member, living on campus at Dublin City University (DCU). The students take two courses in the DCU School of Communications, a course with the Muhlenberg faculty member, and a guaranteed for-credit, media-related internship. Halfway through the semester, the students take a week-long “study trip” to London, complete with scheduled visits to the BBC, Guardian, Bloomberg, and Historic Royal Palaces. The program was designed for Muhlenberg students, but undergraduates with a background in media and communication are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about joining next spring’s Dublin semester.
- CFP ECREA’s European Communication conference
- USC Annenberg Summer Inst on Diversity in Media
- Harron Chair talk: Intercultural Dialogue
- Northwestern U in Qatar job ads
- Conflict Conference U Texas Austin
- Micro Grants for Intercultural Dialogue Available!
- Igor Klyukanov
- Administrator for UNU GCM job ad
- CFP JIIC special issue: Race
- Gonen Dori-Hacohen
- Alex Frame
- Int’l conf on 4th World Literature and Culture
- CSU San Marcos job ad
- Study abroad in Prague 2014
- Predoctoral diversity fellowships Ithaca College